DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
If we know the source of the photo, we certainly credit it properly below the photo/video. We often use other social networks to find related photos/videos and on those social networks, often the original source is not stated. So, if the photo/video does not have a source information below it, it is not because we want to hide it, it is because that we also could not find the original source.
We respect everyone`s efforts and if you find out that we have posted your photo/video without proper credit. Please Copyright Contact Form and we will immediately handle your request and either delete the photo/video or credit it properly.
Claims of Infringement:
All images, photos, logos, videos and trademarks on Break.ie are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain.
All images, photos, logos, videos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owner(s) and images, photos, logos, videos, trademarks posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you find we have published an image, photo, video that you have rights to, Please Copyright Contact Form and we will remove infringing media as soon as possible.
If you own copyrights to some material such as images or data and you want us to remove it from our pages, Copyright Contact Form to claim your ownership and we will either credit you and your website, or if you wish – completely remove the content.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Go Fun! Go Break.ie =) will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Go Fun! Go Break.ie =) designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Go Fun! Go Break.ie =) reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of Go Fun! Go Break.ie =) users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Go Fun! Go Break.ie =) copyright agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Go Fun! Go Break.ie =) to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Go Fun! Go Break.ie =) to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to Go Fun! Go Break.ie =) designated copyright agent at the following address:
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.